Capitalized terms used in this Policy and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings provided for those terms in the Terms of Service.
Information collection and use
What Information does GreatDanek9 collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
Automatically Collected Information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with GreatDanek9 and your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
User Content: This consists of all text, documents, or other content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Services and/or Software.
Location information/IP Addresses: This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
Cookie: is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Email Information: If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
Device information: These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using GreatDanek9 Software.
How does GreatDanek9 use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To help us administer our Site, Software, and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Site, Software, and/or Services, product announcements, and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account.
- To send you direct marketing emails and special offers about GreatDanek9, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. For more information, please see the section entitled, “Will GreatDanek9 send me emails?” If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
- To display User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our Services.
- To provide human proofreading services for users who submit User Content in connection with this specific service.
- To calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site, Software, and/or Services, and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of those.
Does GreatDanek9 review User Content?
GreatDanek9 will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information to us. Nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
As a rule, GreatDanek9 employees do not monitor or view your User Content stored in or transferred through our Site, Software, and/or Services. But it may be viewed if:
- We believe the Terms of Service have been violated and confirmation is required
- We need to do so to respond to your requests for user support
- Otherwise determine that we have an obligation to review it as described in the Terms of Service
- To improve our algorithms as described in the User Content section of our Terms of Service.
- If you request our human proofreading services, our proofreaders may also read the User Content you submit for this specific service, as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests.
- Your Information may be viewed where necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of GreatDanek9 and its users, or to comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
Does GreatDanek9 sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, GreatDanek9 does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device and used by web browsers to deliver personalized content and remember logins and account settings.
How do third-party apps and plugins work?
Some third-party applications and services that work with us may ask for permission to access your Information. Those applications will provide you with notice and request your consent in order to obtain such access or information. Please consider your selection of such applications and services, and your permissions, carefully.
Some third parties’ embedded content or plugins on our Site and/or Software, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, may allow their operators to learn that you have visited the Site, and they may combine this knowledge with other data they have collected about your visits to other websites or online services that can identify you.
Data collected by third parties through these apps and plugins is subject to each parties’ own policies. We encourage you to read those policies and understand how other companies use your data.
Will GreatDanek9 send me emails?
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties. And we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about GreatDanek9. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Does GreatDanek9 ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
No, we do not share Personal Data or User Content except in the limited circumstances described in the “Does GreatDanek9 sell or rent my Personal Data?” section of the Policy.
Does GreatDanek9 collect information from children?
GreatDanek9 does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we determine we have collected personal information from a child younger than 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to remove that information from our systems. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Site, Service, and/or Software.
We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Site, Service, and/or Software without their permission.
As GreatDanek9 evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Site, Software, and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy.
We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy by email (to your most recently provided email address) or post any other revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, in an easy-to-find area of the Site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes.
Please note that your continued use of GreatDanek9 after any change means that you agree with, and consent to be bound by, the new Policy. If you disagree with any changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to it, you will need to delete your GreatDanek9 account.